Introduction to Logic, Prodigy Mathematics Level 1 Teacher's Guide, Lessons 1-7
Nobody learns logic anymore. How many times have you heard that? We decided the best way to begin bridging the gap between arithmetic and more sophisticated math like algebra and calculus was to start with formal logic. It worked well for Aristotle and Einstein. It will work for your little prodigy, too.
- Use it as part of a comprehensive year-long course or as a stand-alone supplement.
- Uses visual elements like Venn diagrams and the square of opposition to make difficult concepts easier to understand.
- Improves cognitive ability all around—not just for math.
- 7 chapters, 7 weeks.
- Answers with explanations for all exercises and quizzes in the student workbook are included in the teacher's guide.
- Coil binding opens flat and offers 360 degree rotation for easy work (print only).