Martian Mathematics Content Usage Guidelines
Thanks for your interest in sharing or republishing our content! Here are some ground rules …
What Martian Mathematics Content Can You Use? And How?
- Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and social media.
- Feel free to republish in full any Martian Mathematics-original images (such as charts, graphs, cartoons, infographics), videos, or Slide by copying or embedding them and including them in your content, as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below. (Note: This does not include any stock images we've purchased for use in our content.)
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the Content Attribution Policy below.
- Unfortunately, we can't let you republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web.
- Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill requests for original files (e.g. PDFs, PPTs, DOCs or original video files).
- You cannot make money off of our content. We gave it to you for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We appreciate that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute Martian Mathematics as the source.
- Link to the original Martian Mathematics source you're referencing:
- For references to a Martian Mathematics blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you're referencing.
- For references to Martian Mathematics downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer.
Thanks for your interest in our content. We appreciate it!